IPS_Sprint #5 Delivery
Deliverables
For this sprint I helped with management, did render research and testing, lighting, camera/sequence changes, pipeline guides, animation for 4 shots, sound management, environment fixes, and the final edit/presentation.
For this last sprint we had a lot of tasks still left over that needed to be done, so I met with the animators and set up deadlines for how the last sprint would go. David wanted to hold a meeting concerning last minute issues he saw, and I instructed him to make documentation for everything to go smoothly. I also met with our sound person repeatedly throughout the week to update her based on timing changes. I looked through the sequence in engine and made notes on lighting, camera, and animation in our excel doc. I also made guides for the animators to follow on how to correctly import props and add them to the sequencer. I imported/ added the animation in each sequence shot and also took note of what was missing and what needed fixing.
For lighting I asked a friend to help me out with changing the lighting in out scene in order to get things moving along. We have since then experimented with lighting and changed it from this.
Me and Jordyn also messed with the cameras for a couple days and updated all of the shots in the sequences based on feedback. There was also a couple environment issues that surfaced with the animators such as some people not updating their environment while animating or the environment being changed without notice. I helped fix Stephens animation due to this and sent them a new version that they could use. I also helped fix the environment for the animators when things were misplaced a couple times.
No comments:
Post a Comment