IPS_Sprint #4 Delivery
Deliverables
For this sprint, I handled foley management, animation pipeline and in engine set up, animation for sequence C shots 50, 70-100, editing the reel, and final presentation set up.
For foley, I met with lux our sound contractor a couple times, discussed deadlines, goals and also went to full sail to help out with the foley session.
For animation pipeline, I met up with the artists a couple times set deadlines and guides on how to import animation correctly into engine.
We discussed camera changes and I went into engine to change a couple of those myself.
For animation I only tweaked a couple things for my shots but I wasn't able to finish like I had planned to.
Due to a lot of import issues in engine, such as the yarn string being invisible, I asked the animators to turn in playblasts of their animation to showcase our reel. with those playblasts I made a new reel to show.
No comments:
Post a Comment